- Cristophe Giroux pursued his undergraduate studies at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1998). He holds a Master in Criminal Law from both University of Barcelona and University Pompeu Fabra, obtaining the highest grade of the referred Master’s degree (2010). In 1999, he pursued a diploma on Criminal Justice and Accusatory System at University Diego Portales, Chile.
- He has taught Criminal Law at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School (2012-2014), Universidad Gabriela Mistral Law School (2015-present), the Chilean Judicial Academy (2013, 2014, 2016) and in the Diploma of “Compliance y Buenas Prácticas Corporativas” (Compliance and Best Practices on Corporate Governance) given by Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2015-2017). In addition, he teaches at the Diploma “Prevención, Detección e Investigación de Fraudes” (Fraud prevention, detection and investigation) given by the Economy and Business School of the Universidad de Chile (since 2018).
- He focuses on Criminal Law (prevention, litigation and defense). He has participated as legal advisor and defense attorney in criminal investigations, procedures and trials related to many kinds of crimes, including White Collar Criminal Law, Sex Crimes, Violent Crimes, Crimes against Empoloyees´ Safety, etc.
- He started his legal career at Morales, Noguera, Valdivieso y Besa (1999-2003). Thereafter, Cristophe worked more than eight years in the Criminal Prosecution Office. Then, he worked as a Senior Associate at Bofill, Mir & Álvarez, Jana (2011-2016).
- Languages: Spanish, French.