- Paulina Corral pursued his undergraduate studies at Universidad Diego Portales (2014). She holds a Diploma on ““Responsabilidad Civil y Derecho de Daños” (Civil Liability and Torts) given by Universidad de Chile.
- Paulina teaches Civil Law at Universidad Diego Portales (since 2018).
- She focuses on Civil, Commercial, Administrative Disciplinary Law and Criminal Litigation, including Arbitration. She has participated in procedures and trials before different courts and authorities, such as civil courts, institutional and ad-hoc arbitration tribunals, courts of instruction and before the Chilean Prosecution Office.
- She started her legal career at Waissbluth, Martorell, Arrieta & Calderón (2014-2015). Thereafter, she worked at the Dispute Resolution Department of Guerrero Olivos (2015-2016). Then, before joining Giroux Vial, she worked as associate at Albagli Zaliasnik on civil and commercial litigation, arbitration and Adminsitrative Disciplinary Law litigation (2016-2018).
- Languages: Spanish, English.